Kids

Kids

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What a difference a week makes

This week has been unbelievable with the weather.  The temperatures have been in the mid 70s to almost 80 degrees all week.  It gives me spring fever.  I am ready to play golf!!  People all around are mowing their yards, working on landscaping.  But, this is just scary for this time of year.  We have had huge snows later than this.  After having two tornado touch downs last week I would prefer that this kind of warm weather would wait until its time to come.  Here is a pic of my forsythia last week and this week.  Another couple of weeks and it will be full and beautiful!!  What a difference a warm spring week makes.  God is such an artist!!!

I hope I can add more pictures as it fills out and that we don't get a hard freeze that stops the growth.

I am excited to start getting my patio ready for the summer.  It is still a work in progress, but getting there.  Aww......spring fever......do you have it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment