Kids

Kids

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March Madness



I love March Madness.  Even teams I don't usually follow, I watch every game possible.  Of course, I want UK to win EVERYTIME. Go big BLUE!!

I didn't know who I wanted to win last game between Florida and Louisville.  On the one hand it would be great to have two SEC teams in the final four, but a Kentucky/Louisville matchup is also exciting.  We just have to get past Baylor tomorrow.  Blue vs Red, Red vs. Blue - people, that can split families in Kentucky!!  Personally, I bleed blue.  Can't wait until tomorrow's game.

Didn't get much accomplished today.  Freddie wanted to "run" by his office for "just a minute" and i ended up sitting there 2 1/2 hours.  Still had to put drops in mother's eyes (round 2 for today) and go to the grocery store for her and then for us.  Still on the list is 1) painting doors 2) strip beds and wash sheets 3) bake cupcakes 4) try to pull off a surprise for tomorrow 5) clean kitchen 6) rest of laundry.  And what am I doing?  Sitting here with the laptop.  Okay, I will get up and start on at least one of those numbers.  To finish today, here is what is probably the last of my spring flowers.  Hope you all had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment