Kids

Kids

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday shopping

My daughter and I headed out about noon today in conquest of a new dining room table and chairs for me.  We have an old antique round table that does not extend and if you get by the leg you have to sit straddle that claw foot leg.  We have 4 chairs, a bar stool and a computer desk chair when we are all here.  I would love to have an extendable table and extra "matching" chair for family dinners.  Lori and I headed to Evansville.  All week the tv had been advertising what great markdowns and sales at Ashley Home Furniture Store.  Well.............bull..............their tables (exact one I had priced in Owensboro) was more expensive that any I have priced.  I dont know what they think the meaning of SALE is.  Anyway Lori and I went to 8 furniture stores and I didn't see anything I liked any better, so I will call Brooke Monday and see if she can get them.   My feet are tired.  We won't get as much sleep tonight.  SPRING FORWARD!!!  I bought a couple pair of pants tonight, so i need to go to spin tomorrow and lose at least 5 lbs so I can wear them!  Good day.  Loved all that time with my daughter, even if she did yell at me once when I gasped when she almost rearended another car. I have come to remember how to hold my arms, now I will work on my vocalizations.  I love you Lori.  Adam would have been able to see us but he was already asleep when we drove through Madisonville. Love you too Adam even if you wouldn't wake up for us to come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment