Kids

Kids

Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Day of Winter

Today is the last day of winter.  I sure hope winter knows that!!  We hit another record high of 83 degrees today.  I would go play golf if I didn't feel so bad.  I have had a scratchy throat for a couple of weeks but just thought it was from all the trees blooming and maybe spring allergies.  Over the weekend I started coughing, but my chest is so tight, I can't get it loose.  Probably have a fever if I knew where a thermometer is kept in my house.  Somehow it never seems to get back in the same spot.  I did find a very old mercury rectal thermometer.  Don't want to know if I have a temperature that bad!!!  LOL.  I'll just take a couple Advil and call it good.

Here are updated pics of my spring blooms

Isn't that pretty?  I love the beauty of spring. 


My tulips should be blooming tomorrow.  What is your favorite spring sight?


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Sherry planted some pansies in my flower box and they were so pretty all day today. I love colorful flowers and bushes! Glad you're blogging again.

    ReplyDelete