Kids

Kids

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday, Monday

My goal was to write something everyday and I messed that up by missing yesterday.  Oh well.  I had so much stuff I was going to accomplish tonight.  Oops.  After work I picked out a new paint color for my doors, filled up the car with gas that costs almost a whole day's pay, went to the grocery store for mother and then took it to her, stocked her frig, put in her eye drops and came home.  I cooked supper and then I did paint a coat on one of my doors, but after that I sat on the couch and watched The Voice and SMASH.  3 hours worth of TV.  What a lazy night. Are you watching SMASH?  What do you think?  I love the storyline of behind the scenes of a Broadway play and the singing but I could do without a couple of the issues they show.  Katherine McPhee has a gorgeous voice.  I was going to make a list of everything I was going to do, but I think that would just depress me.  I am just going to pretend I can sing like Katherine instead. 

I do however LOVE daylight savings time.  I don't know why it has to be changed back in the fall.  I still have a night of homework to do in the Beth Moore study James for tomorrow night, so off to my quiet time.  Have a good night all.

1 comment: