Kids

Kids

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Somewhere over the................

Is there anything more beautiful than a rainbow?  I love to take pictures of rainbows and over the years have managed to capture several.  But not this one.  A lady from our church caught this one Friday after the storms passed, a rainbow perfectly arched over our church.  Scary day, record setting for number of tornados in Kentucky, two in Muhlenberg County.  But there is something so soothing when I see the rainbow.  Genesis 9:12-15 "And God said 'This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come.  I have set my rainbow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.  Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.  Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life"  The sign of the Noahic covenant.   Somewhere over that rainbow is a God who loves me and loves me just because I am me.  What can be more beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment